Last week we visited our friends at @nombaren for a Japanese dinner w/ chef @foodantist 🇯🇵🥩🔥🔪
On the menu there was 6 courses. Our favourites was:👇🏼👇🏼
👉🏼 Japanese A5 Wagyu with wasabi, yolk and salad 🔥🥩
👉🏼 Carpaccio on Japanese Wagyu Zabuton 😍👌🏼.
👉🏼 Fried Tofu & shiitake in dashi.
Thanks again for a great dinner🍴❤️
Amazing visit to @greasyspooncafe yesterday. At their two locations in Stockholm, they offer a wide selection of à-la-carte dishes for breakfast and brunch seven days a week. We tried a bunch of them and can highly recommend a visit if you're ever in Stockholm. Check our Instagram story for information about the dishes you find above, as well as where to find them 🍴 #GastronogramEats
Some pictures from our visit to @babasburgers yesterday. It’s located in Högdalen, roughly 20 minutes south of central Stockholm. If you like burgers, you definitely need to try these! They’re opening a second location in Nacka in June. Check out our IG Stories for more information on the burgers you see above! 🍔 #GastronogramEats
1. Artichoke in a spirulina base with basil souce and fresh wasabi 🔥
2. La Santa Ensaladilla - Russian salad with sweet potato from Lanzarote, cod, and Jumbo shrimp🍤
3. Assortment of Canary cheese 🇪🇸🧀
4. Salmon tartare with manga from Mogán🐟
5. Veal carpaccio w/ pistachios, Canary teriyaki sauce and Canary aged cheese ice cream🍦
6. Wrinkly black potatoes 🥔 w/ mojo sauce in textures.
7. Rockfish rice w/ crispy squid 🦑 and soft green mojo sauce.
8. Textured coconut dessert 🥥